Compose a lunch menu, specify the date and time of your visit to the Mine and the size of the group for which you are ordering.">
Groups visiting the Pilgrims’ Route can eat in Karczma Górnicza, 125 metres underground, in the Witold Budryk Chamber.
Compose a lunch menu, specify the date and time of your visit to the Mine and the size of the group for which you are ordering.
Remember that just sending the form does not mean that the order has been accepted for processing. We will verify the possibility of organising lunch for your group and contact you.
Plan your meal in Karczma Górnicza.
BUY 20 DINNER SETS, GET 1 SET FREE!
1. Kopalnia Soli “Wieliczka” Turystyka Sp. z o.o., Park Kingi 10, 32-020 Wieliczka is the controller of your personal data (hereinafter “the Controller”).
2. Compliance with data protection rules is supervised by a Data Protection Officer appointed by the Controller, who may be contacted by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Personal data will be processed for the following purposes and on the basis of the following legal grounds:
|Purpose of data processing||Legal basis for data processing|
|Acceptance and processing of meal order||article 6(1)(b) GDPR (performance of an agreement to which the data subject is party or in order to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into an agreement),|
|article 6(1)(f) GDPR (purposes of the legitimate interests – contact with the person placing the order on behalf of the ordering party),|
|Handling of the complaint process||article 6(1)(b) GDPR (performance of an agreement to which the data subject is party or in order to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into an agreement),|
|Compliance with the obligations arising from the law concerning the issue and retention of accounting documents (invoices, receipts)||article 6(1)(c) GDPR (legal obligation) - the Accounting Act and tax law regulations|
|Claim assertion and undertaking action related to the debt collection process||article 6(1)(f) GDPR (legitimate interest – claim assertion, undertaking debt collection actions)|
4. The recipients of your personal data will be entities providing services to the Controller, in particular the IT support for the https://www.kopalnia.pl website as well as entities authorised to receive data under the law.
5. Your personal data will be stored:
– for the duration of the agreement concluded with you,
– until you have objected to the processing of your data – in the case when the processing of personal data is based on a so-called legitimate interest (such cases are described in point 3 above).
After the period indicated above, your personal data will be archived for as long as the relevant legal regulations require data to be stored or for as long as any claims are time-barred.
6. In connection with the processing of personal data, you have the following rights:
a) the right of access to data content, the right of rectification, the right to erasure, the right to limit data processing, the right to data portability,
b) the right to object to the processing of your personal data – if the processing of your personal data is based on the so-called legitimate interest and under the conditions specified in the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation,
c) the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory authority (President of the Office for the Protection of Personal Data) if it is considered that the processing of personal data violates the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation.
7. All the above-mentioned rights apply to the extent provided for in the General Data Protection Regulation.
8. Providing your personal data for the purpose of fulfilling obligations regarding the issuance and retention of accounting documents is mandatory and results from the Accounting Act and tax law regulations. Providing data for other purposes (as described in point 3) is voluntary, but necessary to place an order for a meal.