The Daily 4–21-Day Stays offer is carried out in the Health Resort areas located in the “Wieliczka” Salt Mine, at a depth of 135 meters.
Good to know:
- Each treatment day includes a six-hour underground visit to the spa on a daytime, under the supervision of a doctor, physiotherapist and nurse.
- The descent into the underground takes place via the Regis Shaft. The distance from the Regis Shaft on Level III to the Health Resort chambers is approximately 700 metres.
- At the beginning of the stay, patients should provide current test results:
- urine, complete blood count (valid for 1 month)
- Chest X-ray (valid for 2 years)
- ECG (valid for 3 months).
- The rehabilitation program is determined separately for each patient. It may include the so-called respiratory gymnastics: breathing control exercises, correction of respiratory pattern, diaphragm breathing exercises, respiratory muscles training, pulmonary hygiene procedures, relaxation and movement exercises, aerobics, health education classes.
- Please wear clothing suitable for the underground temperature of 13–14.5°C and bring comfortable footwear.
- You should bring food and drink with you.
- Prior reservation and advance payment is required.
- By deciding to accept the offer, you declare that you have become acquainted with the contraindications to stay in the salt workings of the Mine.