1. Kopalnia Soli “Wieliczka” Turystyka Sp. z o.o., Park Kingi 10, 32-020 Wieliczka is the controller of your personal data (hereinafter “the Controller”).
2. Compliance with data protection rules is supervised by a Data Protection Officer [A1] appointed by the Controller, who may be contacted by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Personal data will be processed for the following purposes and on the basis of the following legal grounds:
|Purpose of data processing
||Legal basis for data processing
|Entering in the newsletter database and sending promotional and advertising materials, as well as conducting analyses and statistics of marketing activities.
||article 6(1)(f) GDPR (legitimate interest – direct marketing of products and services).
|Monitoring and analysis of shopping activity in the online shop https://www.kopalnia.pl/sklep-online, including providing information about unfinished transactions (only for customers subscribed to the newsletter)
||article 6(1)(f) GDPR (legitimate interest – profiling by monitoring and analysis of online shop customer activity
|Establishing and pursuing possible claims, or defence against claims
||article 6(1)(f) GDPR (legitimate interest – establishing and pursuing possible claims, defence against claims)
4. The recipients of your personal data will be entities providing services to the Controller, in particular the IT support for the https://www.kopalnia.pl website, marketing agencies, Kopalnia Soli “Wieliczka” S.A., as well as entities authorised to receive data under the law.
5. Your personal data will be stored until you revoke your consent to the processing of your data. After the period indicated above, your personal data will be archived for as long as the relevant legal regulations require data to be stored or for as long as any claims are time-barred.
6. In connection with the processing of personal data, you have the following rights:
a) the right of access to data content, the right of rectification, the right to erasure, the right to limit data processing, the right to data portability,
b) the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory authority (President of the Office for the Protection of Personal Data) if it is considered that the processing of personal data violates the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation.
7. All the above-mentioned rights apply to the extent provided for in the General Data Protection Regulation.
8. Providing your personal data is voluntary, but it is necessary to enter you in the newsletter database and receive messages.
9. In cases where you are a Newsletter subscriber and at the same time use the Administrator’s online shop, automated decision-making, including profiling, will occur. This process will consist of sending information about uncompleted transactions and presenting a commercial offer in accordance with your preferences. This will be determined on the basis of monitoring and analysis of your shopping activity in the online shop.