Are you looking for help from a doctor who specialises in pulmonary diseases? Do you want to conduct a comprehensive pulmonary examination? Or maybe you need a referral for respiratory rehabilitation?
The pulmonary clinic of the “Wieliczka” Salt Mine Health Resort accepts patients of all ages, adults and children. Consultations are conducted on a paid basis, as well as under an agreement with the National Health Fund for the provision of Ambulatory Specialist Care services.
The pulmonary clinic is located in the Health Resort building located on the surface (Wieliczka, Park Kingi 1, Bldg. I, the so-called Salt Mill). A visit is possible after prior appointment.
- Monday: 3.30 p.m. - 7.30 p.m.
- Tuesday: 2.00 p.m. - 7.00 p.m.
- Wednesday 8.00 a.m. - 1.00 p.m.
- Thursday 8.00 a.m. - 12.00 p.m., 3.00 p.m. - 7.00 p.m.
- Referrals for pulmonary rehabilitation in subterraneotherapy conditions.
- Pulmonary examinations such as: spirometry, flow-volume loop, reversibility test (spirometry + diastole) and measurement of maximum voluntary ventilation.
- Measurement of the level of nitric oxide in exhaled air.
- Measurement of the peak expiratory flow PEF index using a peak flow meter – one of the few specialist devices of this type in Poland.
- Sats are measured using a pulse oximeter.
- Blood pressure measurement.