Ask about stays
Fill in the form and an employee of the Health Resort will contact you to confirm the possibility of arrival.
Fill in the form and an employee of the Health Resort will contact you to confirm the possibility of arrival.">
* mandatory information
1. The Controller for your personal data is - Kopalnia Soli "Wieliczka" Trasa Turystyczna Sp. z o.o. (The "Wieliczka" Salt Mine), Park Kingi 10, 32-020 Wieliczka (hereinafter the "Controller").
2. Compliance with data protection rules is supervised by the Data Protection Inspector appointed at the Controller, whom you can contact by email: email@example.com
3. The personal data will be processed for the following purposes and on the following legal grounds:
|Purpose of data processing||Legal basis for data processing|
|Receiving and replying to inquiry regarding the offer||article 6(1)(b) GDPR (performance of an agreement to which the data subject is party or in order to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into an agreement),|
|article 6(1)(f) GDPR (purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the controller or by a third party),|
|Handling of the complaint process||article 6(1)(b) GDPR (performance of an agreement to which the data subject is party or in order to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into an agreement),|
|Claim assertion or defence against claims||article 6(1)(f) GDPR (legitimate interest – claim assertion or defence against claims)|
4. The recipients of your personal data will be entities providing services for the Controller, in particular IT maintenance of the https://www.kopalnia.pl website, as well as entities authorised by law to receive the data.
5. Your personal data will be stored:
a) for the duration of the agreement concluded with you or ongoing collaboration,
b) until you have objected to the data processing – if the processing of the personal data is performed under a so called legitimate interest (such cases are described in point 3 above).
Upon the lapse of the above-mentioned period, your data will be archived for a time during which relevant provisions of law require storage of data, or for a period of limitation of possible claims.
6. With regard to the processing of personal data you have the following rights:
a) the right of access to data content, the right of rectification, the right to erasure, the right to limit data processing, the right to data portability,
b) the right to object to the processing of your personal data – if the processing of your personal data is based on the so-called legitimate interest and under the conditions specified in the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation,
c) the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory authority (President of the Office for the Protection of Personal Data) if it is considered that the processing of personal data violates the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation.
7. All the rights indicated above apply within the scope as defined in the General Data Protection Regulation.
8. Providing your personal data is voluntary, but it is necessary to send an inquiry and reply thereto.