The programme includes:
- A six-hour underground Health Resort visit, in daytime mode.
- Participation in breathing exercises.
- Participation in improvement exercises with elements of aerobics.
- Access to rehabilitation equipment such as bicycles, elliptical trainers, stepper, fitness station and treadmill.
- Medical personnel care: doctor, nurse, physiotherapist.
Good to know:
- The descent takes place via the Regis Shaft. The distance from the Regis Shaft on Level III to the Health Resort chambers is approximately 700 metres.
- The Health Day offer may be purchased for 1–3 days without the need for a medical examination.
- Longer stays require important tests. Detailed information about 4–21-day stays can be found here.
- Descents are possible from Monday to Friday, after prior arrangement of the date of the visit to the Health Resort.
- Please wear comfortable shoes and clothing according to the conditions Health Resort. The temperature in the treatment chambers is 13–14.5ºC.
- It is a good idea to bring a cup, coffee or tea, a plate, cutlery and something to eat with you. It is not possible to buy drinks and snacks on the spot. Patients can use a kettle.
- Smoking of tobacco and e-cigarettes, consumption of alcohol and the use of electric torches is prohibited underground.
- By deciding to accept the offer, you declare that you have become acquainted with the contraindications to stay in the salt workings of the Mine.