Please note that in special cases some workings may be excluded from the tour.
Before making a reservation, please read the Terms and Conditions of touring, which is located here:
* mandatory fields
1. The Controller for your personal data is – Kopalnia Soli "Wieliczka" Trasa Turystyczna Sp. z o.o. (The "Wieliczka" Salt Mine), Park Kingi 10, 32-020 Wieliczka (hereinafter “the Controller”).
2. Compliance with data protection rules is supervised by the Data Protection Inspector appointed at the Controller, whom you can contact by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Personal data will be processed for the following purposes and on the basis of the following legal grounds:
|Purpose of data processing
||Legal basis for data processing
|Receiving and replying to inquiry
||article 6(1)(f) GDPR (legitimate interest – contact to respond to a request)
|Claim assertion or defence against claims
||article 6(1)(f) GDPR (legitimate interest – claim assertion or defence against claims)
4. The recipients of your personal data will be entities providing services to the Controller, in particular the IT support for the https://www.kopalnia.pl website. In the case of confirmation of the reservation, your personal data will be transferred to the company Kopalnia Soli “Wieliczka” S.A., Park Kingi 1, 32-020 Wieliczka, which will process them in order to provide the tourist service, as well as fulfil the obligations arising from the law on issuing and storing accounting documents (bills, invoices). The recipients of your data will also be entities authorised to receive data under the law.
5. Your personal data will be kept for the period necessary to respond to your inquiry or until you revoke your consent to the processing of your data.
After the period indicated above, your personal data will be archived for as long as the relevant legal regulations require data to be stored or for as long as any claims are time-barred.
6. In connection with the processing of personal data, you have the following rights:
- the right of access to data content, the right of rectification, the right to erasure, the right to limit data processing, the right to data portability,
- the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory authority (President of the Office for the Protection of Personal Data) if it is considered that the processing of personal data violates the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation.
7. All the above-mentioned rights apply to the extent provided for in the General Data Protection Regulation.
8. Providing your personal data is voluntary, but it is necessary to send an inquiry and answer it.