- CHAMBERS AT YOUR DISPOSAL
- MINE FULL OF ATTRACTIONS
- PARTY WITH TASTE
Mine full of attractions
The “Wieliczka” Salt Mine is a veritable mine of attractions and.... action. Here, you will witness the performance of the oldest mining orchestra in Europe. You will watch a salt figure emerge from under the master sculptor's chisel. You will feel the call of adventure while crossing a salt lake by a ferry.
And that's just for starters! Other attractions include overnight stays underground, souvenirs carved in salt, encounters with characters from legends and wonderful mining ceremonies. Phew. . . what more can one say?
Maybe simply, "see you again!"
The “Wieliczka” Salt Mine offers a whole range of additional attractions which can adorn various corporate and family or social events held underground.
They can be held both in the beautiful chambers of the mine...
- Visiting the undergrounds (Tourist Route or Miners’ Roiute)
- Underground Escapade – an adventurous expedition combining fun, visiting and effective team-building. The service is provided for groups of 20 to 70 persons – in Polish or English
- Encounters with the Treasurer, Princess Kinga, a salt dwarf, a miner in his original working clothes and a carrier
- Performance by the Representative Brass Band of the “Wieliczka” Salt Mine
- Fitting of the Mine Guest of Honour
- Crossing a salt lake by ferry
- Miners’ welcome drink
- Overnight stay in the Slowacki Chamber for groups of no more than 48 people
- Gifts for the guests carved in salt.