* mandatory information
1. The Controller for your personal data is - Kopalnia Soli "Wieliczka" Turystyka Sp. z o.o. (The "Wieliczka" Salt Mine), Park Kingi 10, 32-020 Wieliczka (hereinafter the "Controller").
2. Compliance with data protection rules is supervised by the Data Protection Inspector appointed at the Controller, whom you can contact by email: email@example.com
3. The personal data will be processed for the following purposes and on the following legal grounds:
|Purpose of data processing||Legal basis for data processing|
|Participation in a study visit (hereinafter: the "Visit")||Article 6(1)(b) of GDPR (taking actions on request of a data subject, prior to making an agreement, and performing the agreement),|
|Registering the participants of the Visit||Article 6(1)(f) of GDPR (a legitimate interest – identification of persons entering the premises of the Controller, in order to ensure security and order)|
|Seeking claims||Article 6(1)(f) of GDPR (a legitimate interest – seeking claims)|
4. The recipients of your personal data will be entities providing services for the Controller, in particular IT maintenance of the https://www.kopalnia.pl website, as well as entities authorised by law to receive the data.
5. Your personal data will be stored:
- for a period of performing an agreement concluded with you,
- until you have objected to the data processing – if the processing of the personal data is performed under a so called legitimate interest (such cases are described in point 3 above).
Upon the lapse of the above-mentioned period, your data will be archived for a time during which relevant provisions of law require storage of data, or for a period of limitation of possible claims.
6. In connection with the processing of personal data, you have the following rights:
a) the right of access to the content of data, the right to have the data rectified, the right to have such data erased, the right to restriction of data processing, the right to data portability,
b) the right to object to data processing – if the processing of your data is performed under a so called legitimate interest and under the terms and conditions of the General Data Protection Regulation.
c) the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority (President of the Personal Data Protection Office), if it has been considered that personal data processing is in breach of the General Data Protection Regulation.
7. All the rights indicated above apply within the scope as defined in the General Data Protection Regulation.
8. Providing your personal data is voluntary, but it is necessary to take part in the Visit.