Grand Sal Restaurant
Taking a walk along the mine corridors can satisfy anyone’s craving for sensations. However, feeling aesthetic delight can most certainly make your tummies roll.
At such a time it is worthwhile to visit a place with good taste. The restaurant at the 4-star Grand Sal Hotel just around the corner from the Danilowicz Shaft where tourists begin their trips is highly recommended.
There you can enjoy the meals served by the chef who has prepared his special Polish traditional dishes and blended them very well with up-to-date cuisine trends. The menu offers not only regional specialties of Malopolska, but also excellently chosen dishes from all over the world and a careful selection of wines and desserts will guarantee delight for the palate.
Guests visiting the mine shall be most welcome to the terrace during summer which commands a fine view of the picturesque St. Kinga park.
Lunch Order Form – Organised Groups. You can order min. 10 sets of lunch.
In accordance with Articles 13(1) and 13(2) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation or "GDPR") I wish to inform you that:
- The controller of your personal data is Kopalnia Soli "Wieliczka" Trasa Turystyczna Sp. z o.o. Park Kingi 10, 32-020 Wieliczka.
- Compliance with the data protection principles in Kopalnia Soli "Wieliczka" Trasa Turystyczna Sp. z o.o. is supervised by a designated Data Protection Officer who can be contacted by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your personal data will be processed as necessary for the conclusion and performance of your contract for ordering a meal at "Wieliczka" Salt Mine (Miners' Tavern in the Budryk Chamber / Grand Sal Hotel Restaurant) in accordance with Article 6(1)b of the GDPR.
- Recipients of your personal data will include:
- IT companies insofar as required to provide IT support regarding the https://www.kopalnia.pl website, as processors,
- interactive agencies insofar as required to provide access to the https://www.kopalnia.pl website, as processors,
- Kopalnia Soli "Wieliczka" S.A., as a processor.
- Your personal data will not be transferred to a third country (i.e. a non-European Economic Area country) and/or an international organisation
- Your personal data will be stored:
- for 5 years starting on the beginning of the year following the financial year in which your order is performed in accordance with applicable tax regulations, taking into account applicable periods of limitation on the validity of claims.
- In relation to the processing of your personal data, you have the following rights:
- the right of access to the content of the data (in accordance with Article 15 of the General Data Protection Regulation);
- the right to rectification of the data (in accordance with Article 16 of the General Data Protection Regulation);
- the right to erasure of the data (in accordance with Article 17 of the General Data Protection Regulation);
- the right to restriction of processing of the data (in accordance with Article 18 of the General Data Protection Regulation);
- the right data portability (in accordance with Article 20 of the General Data Protection Regulation);
- the right to object (in accordance with Article 21 of the General Data Protection Regulation);
- the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority (the President of the Personal Data Protection Authority) if you find that the processing of your personal data infringes the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation.
- Your provision of your personal data is required to conclude and carry out your order.
- Processing of your personal data will not be related to making decisions based solely on automated processing, including profiling.