Please take some time to read about the types of offered services specially prepared for our guests visiting underground routes and their descriptions.
This will allow you to select and plan the most convenient for you trip to the “Wieliczka” Salt Mine.
- No prior reservation necessary.
- Visiting in the company of other tourists. The standard group entering the mine consists of 20 persons.
- A guide always supervises the whole group touring the route.
- Tickets can be bought on the spot on the day of your visit or in advance at the mine and in Krakow.
- Polish and in English language visits to the mine are organized at specific hours.
- Earlier reservations are necessary.
- Visits are organized in groups.
- The booked guide will supervise only your group during the visit in the language selected by you.
- Declare in advance the date and hour of your visit which is most convenient for you.
- Information about available visiting dates and hours is accessible after filling out the on-line form.
- Everything can be prearranged via e-mail or by phone.
Have a Great Tour!