Grand Sal Restaurant
The restaurant at the Grand Sal**** Hotel is located in the reconstructed building of the former Saline Baths, in the immediate vicinity of the tourist shaft. The interior filled with discreet elegance is fitted with details that indicate the connection between the hotel and the mine, such as, the paintings of the underground landscapes.
Conferences or business banquettes organized at this venue are a real success. The unique atmosphere as well as the pleasant and warm interior are perfect for holding various kinds of family receptions, such as weddings or communions.
The restaurants offers its guests both signature dishes prepared by the chefs as well as regional specialties. The unusual rich taste of the dishes seasoned with excellent Wieliczka salt will be quite a surprise. The menu offers a rich selection of classical Polish cuisine dishes as well as many tasty dishes from around the world. The wine card offers a careful selection of wines and delicious desserts.
Chefs of the Grand Sal**** restaurant have been awarded and distinguished many times at various prestigious culinary competitions. They continue to outdo themselves in creating new recipes. Their bubbles with a note of alcohol, that looked like soap bubbles, caused great excitement amongst the members of the jury at the Primerba Cup 2011 giving them first place in the competition. The award guarantees the chefs’ participation in the semifinals of the Culinary Cup of Poland in 2012. It is therefore no wonder that roast duck with apple served at the restaurant is astounding and excites the taste buds of the most important jury – the restaurant guests.
The unusual setting of the restaurant in the vicinity of the “Wieliczka” Salt Mine gives each and every event organized at the Grand Sal restaurant prestige achieved thanks to the one-and-only of its kind marvelous surrounding. During summer, all the dishes served in the restaurant can be ordered on the terrace commanding a brilliant view of the picturesque park of St. Kinga.
Lunch Order Form – Organised Groups. You can order min. 10 sets of lunch.
In accordance with Articles 13(1) and 13(2) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation or "GDPR") I wish to inform you that:
- The controller of your personal data is Kopalnia Soli "Wieliczka" Trasa Turystyczna Sp. z o.o. Park Kingi 10, 32-020 Wieliczka.
- Compliance with the data protection principles in Kopalnia Soli "Wieliczka" Trasa Turystyczna Sp. z o.o. is supervised by a designated Data Protection Officer who can be contacted by e-mail at email@example.com
- Your personal data will be processed as necessary for the conclusion and performance of your contract for ordering a meal at "Wieliczka" Salt Mine (Miners' Tavern in the Budryk Chamber / Grand Sal Hotel Restaurant) in accordance with Article 6(1)b of the GDPR.
- Recipients of your personal data will include:
- IT companies insofar as required to provide IT support regarding the https://www.kopalnia.pl website, as processors,
- interactive agencies insofar as required to provide access to the https://www.kopalnia.pl website, as processors,
- Kopalnia Soli "Wieliczka" S.A., as a processor.
- Your personal data will not be transferred to a third country (i.e. a non-European Economic Area country) and/or an international organisation
- Your personal data will be stored:
- for 5 years starting on the beginning of the year following the financial year in which your order is performed in accordance with applicable tax regulations, taking into account applicable periods of limitation on the validity of claims.
- In relation to the processing of your personal data, you have the following rights:
- the right of access to the content of the data (in accordance with Article 15 of the General Data Protection Regulation);
- the right to rectification of the data (in accordance with Article 16 of the General Data Protection Regulation);
- the right to erasure of the data (in accordance with Article 17 of the General Data Protection Regulation);
- the right to restriction of processing of the data (in accordance with Article 18 of the General Data Protection Regulation);
- the right data portability (in accordance with Article 20 of the General Data Protection Regulation);
- the right to object (in accordance with Article 21 of the General Data Protection Regulation);
- the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority (the President of the Personal Data Protection Authority) if you find that the processing of your personal data infringes the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation.
- Your provision of your personal data is required to conclude and carry out your order.
- Processing of your personal data will not be related to making decisions based solely on automated processing, including profiling.