The "Wieliczka" Salt Mine Tourist Route Ltd. [ Kopalnia Soli „Wieliczka” Trasa Turystyczna Sp. z o.o.] operates and administers the web service at http://www.kopalnia.pl (the "Service"), which is made available to persons using the Service. The entire content of the "Wieliczka" Salt Mine Tourist Route Sp. z o.o. Internet Service is its property.
The "Wieliczka" Salt Mine Tourist Route Ltd. constantly updates the information contained on the Site, but it shall not be held responsible for the information presented on the Website being up to date, precise or complete At the same time, the "Wieliczka" Salt Mine Tourist Route Ltd. reserves the right to make changes in parts or all the Service without notice. Risk associated with accessing and using the information presented in the Service shall be borne by the users themselves. The "Wieliczka" Salt Mine Tourist Route Ltd. shall not be liable for damages caused as a result of the use of the Service.
The Service is informative in nature. The "Wieliczka" Salt Mine Tourist Route Ltd. provides no guarantee as to the form and the content of information contained in the Service, and in particular their being up do date, precise, complete, detailed and useful for particular action of the users of the Service. The "Wieliczka" Salt Mine Tourist Route Ltd. shall not be liable for damage suffered by users of the Service or any third party in connection with using the Service. Any risk associated with the use of the Service, and in particular accessing and using the information presented in the Service, shall be borne by the users themselves. The “Wieliczka»” Salt Mine Tourist Route Ltd. reserves the right to change information contained in the Service at any time, without prior notification of the users.
Service users (hereinafter "Users") have the right to download and print entire pages or parts of the Service, provided that they do not infringe the copyrights or trademark registration being the property of the "Wieliczka" Salt Mine Tourist Route Ltd. No part of the Service can be for commercial purposes copied in entirety or in part, transmitted electronically or otherwise, modified, linked or used without prior written consent of the "Wieliczka" Salt Mine Tourist Route Ltd.
All rights to the Service, including all graphic elements and the Service page layout and any other elements are the property of the "Wieliczka" Salt Mine Tourist Route Ltd. The Service and all its elements are protected by law, in particular the Act of 4 February 1994 on copyright and related rights (Consolidated text. Journal of Laws of 2000 No. 80 item 904, including further amendments), the Act of 16 April 1993 on combating unfair competition (Consolidated text. Journal of Laws of 2003 No. 153 Item 1503, including further amendments) and the Act of 27 July 2001 on the protection of databases (Journal of Laws of 2001, No. 128, Item 1402, including further amendments).
Service use is allowed on condition of not infringing upon any rights arising from the regulations in force and the rights of protection for proprietary trademarks. The use of the Service in any other manner requires signing a written agreement or obtaining the consent for such use from the "Wieliczka" Salt Mine Tourist Route Ltd.
Users shall direct questions regarding the Terms of Service to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Information about cookies
It is the user who decides whether he wants cookies to be downloaded by his computer. He can deactivate or completely switch off cookie files in his own computer browser options or select the appropriate options of his firewall programme. He can also remove/delete all the cookies downloaded so far.
The user can block the Analytics service for display advertising or adapt advertising offered by the Google advertising network in Ads Preference Manager.
However, switching off cookies may cause disadvantages in using our service.
As we respect our users’ privacy, please be informed that:
- The provision of services offered by - Kopalnia Soli “Wieliczka” Trasa Turystyczna Sp. z o.o., Park Kingi 10, 32-020 Wieliczka as the Data Controller results in the situation in which you provide your personal details.
- We inform that Kopalnia Soli “Wieliczka” Trasa Turystyczna Sp. z o.o., Park Kingi 10, 32-020 Wieliczka as the Data Controller, out of concern for the protection of your personal details, appointed the Information Security Administrator whose task is to safeguard data processing security.
- Furthermore, the employees of the Data Controller on their part exercise the utmost care to ensure adequate protection of your personal details.
- We also inform that your personal details disclosed in the on-line forms are processed on the basis of independent conditions listed in the Article 23, Section 1 of the Personal Data Protection Act of the 29th of August 1997 (consolidated text in Dz. U. [Journal of Laws] of 2016, item 922 as amended, hereinafter referred to as PDPA), that is, respectively: in a situation where no other conditions for processing of personal details mentioned below are relevant, the disclosed details are processed on the basis of your consent to the processing of personal details for the express purpose listed therein (Article 23, Section 1, Item 1 of the PDPA), as well as the conditions which do not require your consent, that is: the necessity to perform operations on personal details in connection with fulfilment of an order, execution of an agreement with the Data Controller or when it is necessary to take action before agreeing on the contract upon your express request (Article 23, Section 1, Item 3 of the PDPA). The processing of your personal details may also take place in order to fulfil the legally reasonable purposes performed by the Data Controller to the extent that does not lead to violation of your rights and freedoms (Article 23, Section 1, Item 5 of the PDPA).
- You have the right to access the content of your personal details and modify them as well as to object to the processing of the details for marketing purposes.
- We also inform you that comprehensive information regarding your rights to access the content of the personal details processed and to amend or correct them will be provided by the Information Security Administrator - Przemysław Zegarek, Kancelaria Lex Artist, Szańcowa 74/1, 01-458 Warsaw, e-mail: email@example.com