The "Wieliczka" Salt Mine Tourist Route Ltd. [ Kopalnia Soli „Wieliczka” Trasa Turystyczna Sp. z o.o.] operates and administers the web service at http://www.kopalnia.pl (the "Service"), which is made available to persons using the Service. The entire content of the "Wieliczka" Salt Mine Tourist Route Sp. z o.o. Internet Service is its property.
The "Wieliczka" Salt Mine Tourist Route Ltd. constantly updates the information contained on the Site, but it shall not be held responsible for the information presented on the Website being up to date, precise or complete At the same time, the "Wieliczka" Salt Mine Tourist Route Ltd. reserves the right to make changes in parts or all the Service without notice. Risk associated with accessing and using the information presented in the Service shall be borne by the users themselves. The "Wieliczka" Salt Mine Tourist Route Ltd. shall not be liable for damages caused as a result of the use of the Service.
The Service is informative in nature. The "Wieliczka" Salt Mine Tourist Route Ltd. provides no guarantee as to the form and the content of information contained in the Service, and in particular their being up do date, precise, complete, detailed and useful for particular action of the users of the Service. The "Wieliczka" Salt Mine Tourist Route Ltd. shall not be liable for damage suffered by users of the Service or any third party in connection with using the Service. Any risk associated with the use of the Service, and in particular accessing and using the information presented in the Service, shall be borne by the users themselves. The “Wieliczka»” Salt Mine Tourist Route Ltd. reserves the right to change information contained in the Service at any time, without prior notification of the users.
Service users (hereinafter "Users") have the right to download and print entire pages or parts of the Service, provided that they do not infringe the copyrights or trademark registration being the property of the "Wieliczka" Salt Mine Tourist Route Ltd. No part of the Service can be for commercial purposes copied in entirety or in part, transmitted electronically or otherwise, modified, linked or used without prior written consent of the "Wieliczka" Salt Mine Tourist Route Ltd.
All rights to the Service, including all graphic elements and the Service page layout and any other elements are the property of the "Wieliczka" Salt Mine Tourist Route Ltd. The Service and all its elements are protected by law, in particular the Act of 4 February 1994 on copyright and related rights (Consolidated text. Journal of Laws of 2000 No. 80 item 904, including further amendments), the Act of 16 April 1993 on combating unfair competition (Consolidated text. Journal of Laws of 2003 No. 153 Item 1503, including further amendments) and the Act of 27 July 2001 on the protection of databases (Journal of Laws of 2001, No. 128, Item 1402, including further amendments).
Service use is allowed on condition of not infringing upon any rights arising from the regulations in force and the rights of protection for proprietary trademarks. The use of the Service in any other manner requires signing a written agreement or obtaining the consent for such use from the "Wieliczka" Salt Mine Tourist Route Ltd.
Users shall direct questions regarding the Terms of Service to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Information about cookies
It is the user who decides whether he wants cookies to be downloaded by his computer. He can deactivate or completely switch off cookie files in his own computer browser options or select the appropriate options of his firewall programme. He can also remove/delete all the cookies downloaded so far.
The user can block the Analytics service for display advertising or adapt advertising offered by the Google advertising network in Ads Preference Manager.
However, switching off cookies may cause disadvantages in using our service.
In accordance with Articles 13(1) and 13(2) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation or "GDPR") I wish to inform you that:
- The controller of your personal data is Kopalnia Soli "Wieliczka" Trasa Turystyczna Sp. z o.o., Park Kingi 10, 32-020 Wieliczka.
- Observance of data protection rules in Kopalnia Soli “Wieliczka” Trasa Turystyczna Sp. z o.o. is supervised by the appointed Data Protection Inspector – Łukasz Zegarek, who can be contacted by e-mail email@example.com
- Your personal data will be processed depending on your activity on the kopalnia.pl website:
- for the purpose of direct marketing of the controller's own products or services under the data subject's consent, i.e. a newsletter subscription, in accordance with Article 6(1)a of the GDPR.
- to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into or performing a contract under Article 6(1)b of the GDPR
- on the basis of the data controller's legitimate interest under Article 6(1)f of the GDPR through enabling contact with the data controller and the data controller's response by e-mail, including contact through the press office
- by providing for sending your resume and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org under Article 6(1)b of the GDPR (taking steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract), and Article 6(1)c of the GDPR (compliance with a legal obligation in relations with Article 22¹ of the Labour Code Act of 26 June 1974) as regards participation in the on-going recruitment process;
- a consent pursuant to Article 6(1)a of the GDPR as regards participation in the future recruitment processes.
- Recipients of your personal data will include
- interactive agencies insofar as required to distribute the newsletter and provide access to the https://www.kopalnia.pl website, as processors,
- IT companies insofar as required to provide IT support regarding the https://www.kopalnia.pl website, as processors,
- a courier delivery company / mail service provider, as processors,
- Kopalnia Soli "Wieliczka" S.A., as a processor.
- Your personal data will not be transferred to a third country (i.e. a non-European Economic Area country) and/or an international organisation
- Your personal data will be stored
- until you revoke your consent to receive the newsletter or for a period of one year if you do not use the newsletter sent to the e-mail address provided,
- for 5 years starting on the beginning of the year following the financial year in which your sale contract is performed in accordance with applicable tax regulations, taking into account applicable periods of limitation on the validity of claims,
- until the data subject submits their objection to the processing of their personal data for the purpose of replying to a message sent by e-mail or via an on-line form, but no longer than for 10 years,
- up to one month from the end of the on-going recruitment process, or
- up to one year in the event that a consent is given regarding participation in the future recruitment processes.
- In relation to the processing of your personal data, you have the following rights
- the right of access to the content of the data (in accordance with Article 15 of the General Data Protection Regulation);
- the right to rectification of the data (in accordance with Article 16 of the General Data Protection Regulation);
- the right to erasure of the data (in accordance with Article 17 of the General Data Protection Regulation);
- the right to restriction of processing of the data (in accordance with Article 18 of the General Data Protection Regulation);
- the right to data portability (in accordance with Article 20 of the General Data Protection Regulation);
- the right to object, including to profiling (in accordance with Article 21 of the General Data Protection Regulation),
- the right to withdraw consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on the consent before its withdrawal e.g. by sending an e-mail with a consent withdrawal to: email@example.com
- the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority (the President of the Personal Data Protection Authority) if you find that the processing of your personal data infringes the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation.
- Your provision of your personal data is voluntary. However, if you choose not to provide your personal data, it will be impossible to carry out further steps of the process.
- Processing of your personal data will not be related to making decisions based solely on automated processing, including profiling.