Rules and Regulations for concert and event ticket sale
RULES AND REGULATIONS FOR ONLINE SALE OF TICKETS TO CONCERTS AND EVENTS IN THE “WIELICZKA” SALT MINE
The hereto Rules and Regulations define the general principles for entering into ticket sales agreements via the Online Shop. They provide the framework for executing the sales agreement, the duties and obligations of the “Wieliczka” Salt Mine Online Shop as the seller of tickets to entertainment, sports and cultural events, including, amongst others, spectacles, concerts, events, etc. and the Customer.
Hereto Rules and Regulations apply to the sales of tickets for attending entertainment, sports and cultural events organised by the “Wieliczka” Salt Mine and organised by other entities if these entities sell tickets for such events via the “Wieliczka” Salt Mine Online Shop, under the condition that the rules and regulations of these organisers of specific events shall not state otherwise. Placing an order by the Customer is tantamount to stating that the Customer has read and accepted hereto Rules and Regulations.
1. The “Wieliczka” Salt Mine Online Shop is operated at www.kopalnia.pl by the “Wieliczka” Salt Mine Tourist Route Ltd. (Kopalnia Soli „Wieliczka” Trasa Turystyczna Sp. z o.o.) with its registered office in Wieliczka, Park Kingi 10, Poland, registered in the National Court Register kept by the District Court for Kraków-Śródmieście Division XII under KRS number 0000030908, registered capital of 810,000 PLN paid in full, NIP (Tax Registration Number): 683-14-80-313, REGON (Company registration number): 351197769, hereinafter referred to in the present Rules and Regulations as “the Mine” or “the Shop”.
2. Customers may obtain information on the orders placed during Shop operation hours (Monday to Friday 6 am to 2 pm, except on public holidays as defined in legal acts), at the following numbers:
a) telephone number (Sales Department): +48 (12) 278 73 30
b) fax number: + 48 (12) 278 73 30
c) e-mail address for correspondence concerning sales: email@example.com
d) Shop website address: www.kopalnia.pl
e) e-mail address to which complaints may be submitted: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. The Mine Online Shop sells tickets via the Internet.
4. Orders can be placed at www.kopalnia.pl on an appropriate order form.
5. No later than on the date of the shipment of the products or the commencement of the service, the Shop shall confirm entering into an Agreement on a durable medium (primarily durable media include e-mail or document in hard copy). The confirmation shall also contain important information included in the Shop Rules and Regulations and information on the Customer’s consent to receive digital content.
6. Standard shipment time shall be 48 hours (excluding Saturdays and Sundays), but in particular cases it may be extended. This constitutes an approximate time from the receipt of confirmation of payment to shipping the order with the ticket.
7. The order shall be completed provided that the tickets are available. In case of unavailability of all ordered tickets or a part of the order, the Customers shall be informed on the status of the order and decide on the manner in which they wish to proceed (partial completion of the order, allowing for a prolonged time for delivery, or cancelling the whole order).
8. A limited number of tickets shall be available for promotion sales, and orders shall be executed according to the sequence in which the confirmations for the tickets are recorded, until such time that all tickets are sold out.
9. The Customer shall make payment for the ordered tickets by bank transfer to the Online Shop bank account.
10. A VAT invoice shall be issued for each order. The VAT invoice shall be issued when all the tickets ordered by the Customer are completed and ready for mailing. The Customer shall receive the original invoice signed by the Shop. It should be borne in mind that should a Customer being a natural person place an order or purchase a product providing the information (e.g. the name / company) of the business owned by the buyer, it shall be presumed that the purchase is made in connection with such business and the invoice shall be issued to the buyer as a business owner.
11. The Customer can modify the order until the moment of receiving the Shop’s confirmation on concluding an agreement. The Customer can cancel the order sending an e-mail to email@example.com. The Customer cannot withdraw from the agreement from the moment of receiving a confirmation of concluding the agreement from the Shop.
12. All prices shall be provided in Polish zlotys and include VAT. In the foreign-language versions of the online catalogue, prices shall be also given in EUR and USD and converted each day according to exchange rate in table published by the National Bank of Poland. The price specified next to each product shall be binding upon placing an order by the Customer. The Shop reserves the right to change the ticket prices as presented in the offer, to conduct and cancel promotions on the Shop website and/or introduce changes.
13. The procedure of transmitting transaction receivables and verification by the Shop shall be carried out by payu.pl.
14. The delivery of tickets shall be conducted in a manner as specified in the order.
15. The exact cost of products ordered and the shipment shall be specified to the Customer in a clear and visible manner on the order form, immediately before the Customer places an order.
16. The Customer shall be obliged to confirm, before the moment of the order approval on the website, that the purchase entails the obligation to pay the costs of the approved order. The Customer shall perform such confirmation by selecting in the order form a separate tab stating: “ORDER WITH OBLIGATION TO PAY”.
17. The ticket is valid to its holder (the Customer presents the ticket directly to the usher before entering the specific event) and it is verified on the basis of the special unique ticket code. The ticket can be used only once and the copying of the ticket excludes entering the area where the event shall take place. Information regarding the distribution of tickets for a specific event is published in the detailed information about each event.
18. An illegible, destroyed or damaged ticket may be considered as invalid. The Mine shall by no means issue a duplicate of the ticket.
19. The Mine reserves the right to discontinue sales of tickets at any time without providing reason thereto.
1. The total cost of the order shall include the value of the ordered tickets and the fee for the shipment of the ordered tickets to the Customer. The cost of the order shall be borne by the Customer. Information on the overall cost of the order and the payment deadline shall be provided to the Customer before placing the order.
2. All payments at the “Wieliczka” Salt Mine Online Shop shall be supported by www.payu.pl.
3. The tickets purchased by the Customer shall be delivered by courier: UPS Poland Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Warsaw at ul. Prądzyńskiego 1/3, Poland, (phone: +48-22-534-00-00, fax: +48-22-534-08-01), to the address as indicated by the Customer in the order. Information regarding the distribution of tickets for specific events is published with each event.
4. The Customer shall have the possibility to track the order on the courier company’s website.
5. The Mine reserves the right to suspend the execution of the order and its verification in case of reasonable doubts as to the veracity of the completed order form or the order placed.
Concluding the agreement, payments, returning tickets and the right to withdraw from the agreement
1. If the Mine is not the organiser of a specified event then it shall each and every time submit detailed information about the specific organiser of the event on its website promoting the event together with the rules and regulations set by the organiser for purchasing tickets for such an event.
2. The distance sales agreement between the Mine and the Customer is concluded from the moment the Shop receives the order placed by the Customer. The subject of the agreement is the sales of a ticket as stated in the order.
3. The Customer is obliged to pay within two (2) working days from the date of concluding the sales agreement in compliance with point 2 of hetero paragraph, but not later than within five (5) working days prior to the date of the specified event. After that deadline the order shall be cancelled by the Shop and the tickets shall be returned for sales.
4. Should the event be cancelled, and/or the date and/or place of the event changed, the Customer is entitled to demand reimbursement of the amount paid for the tickets including costs for shipping the tickets to the Customer.
5. In the case of a change of date of a specific event, the tickets shall continue to be valid for the new date.
6. The Mine hetero informs, that in compliance with art. 38 point 12 of the Act dated 30 May 2014 on Consumer Rights (Journal of Laws dated 24 June 2014, item 827), the Customer is not entitled to withdraw from the agreement. Should the event be cancelled, applications requesting reimbursement of payment for tickets should be forwarded to the event Organiser, unless otherwise provided for by a separate agreement. All complaints and requests concerning a cancelled event as well as its performance and realisation shall be forwarded exclusively to the organiser of the specified event.
Provisions regarding the Mine as an event organiser
1. Should an event be cancelled and/or the date and place of the event changed by the Mine being the organiser of the entertainment, sports or cultural event, then the return of tickets will be possible in the period of 21 days from the date of cancelling the event, but only with proof of purchase (invoice). The tickets together with proof of their purchase shall be sent to the address of the Mine as indicated in § 1 of the Rules and Regulations with the note “e-Shop”. The Customer is obliged to include his/her bank account number to which the paid amount shall be transferred as well as data necessary to perform the bank transfer. The Mine informs that in cases justifying reimbursement of ticket purchase costs the amount printed on the ticket shall be reimbursed including the fee paid for shipping the ticket to the Customer. The reimbursement of the ticket purchase cost shall be made within the period of 14 working days from the date of receiving all the necessary data, as mentioned in hereto paragraph.
2. All complaints regarding the purchase of tickets, especially in respect to non-compliance of seat numbers, as indicated on the ticket, shall be investigated within the period of 14 days from the date of the event, but only if reported to the Mine or elevator/event personnel during the performance of the event and following a written confirmation by the Mine of the validity of the complaint in the form of an appropriate note made on the ticket.
1. Personal data contained in the registration form shall be stored and processed in a manner consistent with the scope of the authorisation granted by the Customer and the requirements of the Polish law, in particular in accordance with the Act on the Protection of Personal Data of 29 August 1997 (Journal of Laws No. 133, item. 883, as amended). The registration form shall include data necessary for determining the identity of the user, i.e. personal and address details. However, it is only required to fill in some of the fields, containing the information required for concluding a transaction under the civil law and dealing with the sales agreement. All Customers who filled out the registration form shall have regular access to data in order to verify, modify or delete them. The Shop shall not transfer, resell, or lend personal data of its customers to other persons or institutions.
2. The rights and obligations of the parties arising from the agreement concluded shall be governed by the Act of 30 May 2014 on Customer Rights (Journal of Laws of 24 June 2014, Item 827) and the Act of 23 April 1964 Civil Code (Journal of Laws 2014.121 as amended).
3. The ticket sale agreement is concluded in accordance with the Polish law and in the Polish language.
4. Any dispute arising out of the sale agreement shall be settled by the competent local court of general jurisdiction.
5. In case of any errors or mistakes in the information published by the Shop, please inform us of the perceived errors by e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org
6. The hereto Rules and Regulations come into force on 25 December 2014.
Please be informed, that your personal data included in the form shall be processed by the Data Administrator – “Wieliczka” Salt Mine Tourist Route Ltd. (Administrator Danych – Kopalnia Soli “Wieliczka" Trasa Turystyczna Sp. z o.o.) located at Park Kingi 10, 32-020 Wieliczka only for the purpose of buying in the online shop.
We would also like to inform you that your data shall not be made available to any other recipients as defined by par. 7 point 6 of the Act dated 29 August 1997 on the protection of personal data (uniform text of the Journal of Laws of 2002 No. 101 item 926, including further amendments).
The data is provided by you voluntarily, however, without this data the above mentioned goal cannot be achieved. You are entitled to review the displayed data, have access to this data and to correct it.