Ask for details
Please fill out the form below if you want to obtain information about the specific programs or need information about available reservation dates and hours.
Sending the filled out form is considered as a request for information about date/hour availability and not a reservation.
Please fill out the form below carefully.
Submitting a confirmed reservation takes place only after receiving such information via e-mail.
Pilgrims’ Route ”God Bless” - group tourists
* required field
In accordance with Articles 13(1) and 13(2) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation or "GDPR") I wish to inform you that:
- The controller of your personal data is Kopalnia Soli "Wieliczka" Trasa Turystyczna Sp. z o.o., Park Kingi 10, 32-020 Wieliczka
- Compliance with the data protection principles in Kopalnia Soli "Wieliczka" Trasa Turystyczna Sp. z o.o. is supervised by a designated Data Protection Officer who can be contacted by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your personal data will be processed:
- on the basis of the data controller's legitimate interest under Article 6(1)f of the GDPR through enabling contact with the data controller and the data controller's response by e-mail,
- in the case of a subscription to the newsletter, under the data subject's consent in accordance with Article 6(1)a of the GDPR for the purpose of direct marketing of the data controller's own products or services.
- Recipients of your personal data will include
- IT companies insofar as required to provide IT support regarding the https://www.kopalnia.pl website, as processors,
- interactive agencies insofar as required to distribute the newsletter and provide access to the https://www.kopalnia.pl website, as processors,
- Kopalnia Soli "Wieliczka" S.A., as a processor.
- Your personal data will be stored
- until the data subject submits their objection to the processing of their personal data for the purpose of replying to a message sent via an on-line form, but no longer than for 10 years,
- until you revoke your consent to receive the newsletter or for a period of one year if you do not use the newsletter sent to the e-mail address provided.
- Your personal data will not be transferred to a third country (i.e. a non-European Economic Area country) and/or an international organisation.
- In relation to the processing of your personal data, you have the following rights
- the right of access to the content of the data (in accordance with Article 15 of the General Data Protection Regulation);
- the right to rectification of the data (in accordance with Article 16 of the General Data Protection Regulation);
- the right to erasure of the data (in accordance with Article 17 of the General Data Protection Regulation);
- the right to restriction of processing of the data (in accordance with Article 18 of the General Data Protection Regulation);
- the right to data portability (in accordance with Article 20 of the General Data Protection Regulation);
- the right to object, including to profiling (in accordance with Article 21 of the General Data Protection Regulation),
- the right to withdraw consent (subscription to the newsletter) at any time without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal e.g. by sending an e-mail with a consent withdrawal to: email@example.com;
- the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority (the President of the Personal Data Protection Authority) if you find that the processing of your personal data infringes the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation.
- Your provision of your personal data is voluntary, although it is required to receive a response or subscribe to the newsletter.
- Processing of your personal data will not be related to making decisions based solely on automated processing, including profiling.