- CHAMBERS AT YOUR DISPOSAL
- MINE FULL OF ATTRACTIONS
- PARTY WITH TASTE
Conferences / Training sessions
The dazzling decor and the intimate atmosphere of the underground excavations make the “Wieliczka” Salt Mine an ideal venue for meetings, conferences, symposia, congresses, conventions and various business meetings. The underground chambers are ideal both for intimate and large events, with up to 600 guests.
All the chambers are equipped with a sound system, a projector, a screen and a flipchart. Depending on the location, we also provide wireless microphones, a drink bar, a stage, a rostrum, audio-visual system, and even a booth for simultaneous interpretation. In most chambers, access to the Internet and mobile networks is also available. In addition, each chamber has its own cloakroom and separate kitchen facilities. We also offer professional technical services for events organised in the mine's underground and parking spaces (for an additional small fee).
We also guarantee professional catering services for events organised in the underground chambers, from coffee breaks to fine receptions. The dishes, of both traditional Polish and European cuisine, are prepared on site, in the underground kitchens, using fresh, top-quality products. Customers can choose a customised menu or select from among the suggestions of our excellent chefs.
It is also possible to organise events in the coy rooms of the beautiful Grand Sal**** Hotel. The hotel offers a conference room with state-of-the-art equipment and a Business Centre, and the restaurant provides top-quality catering services for the events, offering signature dishes by the chefs and local dishes from the Malopolska region.
The convenient location of the “Wieliczka” Salt Mine (just 10 km from the centre of Krakow), its unique original interiors and the professional service offered will guarantee the success of your project and leave the participants with unforgettable memories.
- The organisers of conferences and workshops can choose from among the following chambers:
- All the chambers are equipped with a sound system, a projector, a screen and a flipchart.
- Depending on the chamber, the following are also available: a stage, a drink bar.
- Some of the chambers offer access to the Internet and mobile networks.
- Each chamber has its own catering facilities.
- Meals are prepared on site in underground kitchens. You can choose a customised menu or select from among the suggestions of our excellent chefs.
- Each chamber has its own cloakroom and access to toilets.
- Each project can be adorned with additional attractions, such as visiting the undergrounds (Tourist Route or Miners’ Route) or sailing across the saline lake.
- Guests can be accommodated at the Grand Sal**** Hotel.
- On the surface, paid parking spaces are available.
- The organisation of conferences and training sessions are priced individually and requires earlier reservations. Ask for a quote.